- [BOTTLE TO-GO] Mermaid Tears by Cobi's$48.00
- Viña Gonzalez Bastias Pais en Tinaja- Takeout$32.00
- [BOTTLE TO-GO] VERTIGO FEINHERB RIESLING$54.00Out of stock
- [BOTTLE TO-GO] LAS JARAS OLD VINE ZIN$35.00
- [BOTTLE TO GO] 2021 Salicornio Moscatel (SKIN CONTACT)$30.00
100% Moscatel, grown organically (with some biodynamic techniques) over sandy saline soils. Grapes area hand harvested, with soft maceration and gentle skin contact for 5 days followed by spontaneous fermentation in concrete vats with native yeasts. Half way through fermentation wine is pressed and skins removed. Aged on the lees for 5 months in concrete vats under a layer of flor. Bottled unfined, unfiltered, and zero SO2.
- [BOTTLE TO GO] Casa Belfi Rosso$32.00
To let Nature take its course respecting its rhythms with mindful interventions both in the fields and in the cellar. This is the philosophy of Maurizio Donadi, the winemaker who together with Albino Armani gave birth to the “Casa Belfi” project inspired by the biodynamic procedures. Casa Belfi “Rosso” has an intense red color, slightly cloudy since the wine is unfiltered. The expressive bouquet recalls pomegranate, currant, carob and dark spices. The sip is full and vigorous, in perfect balance between freshness and sapidity.