CHIPS & SNACKS
Single Serve Chips
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips Sea Salt 5 oz$4.99
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips Salt & Vinegar 5 oz$4.99
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion 5 oz$4.99Out of stock
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips Backyard Barbecue 5 oz$4.99
These are Kettle Brand's Backyard Barbeque flavored chips, and they come in a 5 oz bag. They are kettle-cooked for extra crunch and have a smoky, tangy barbecue flavor.
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips Jalapeno 5 oz$4.99
- Alligator Pear Tortilla Chips Chili Lime 6 oz$6.49Out of stock
- Alligator Pear Tortilla Chips Sea Salt & Pepper 6 oz$6.49Out of stock
- Craize Coconut Cracker GF 6 oz$4.99
- Craize Corn Cracker Everything GF 6 oz$4.99Out of stock
- 1949 Nut Co Chili Lime Peanuts 10 oz$6.99
- 1949 Nut Co Zesty Sriracha Peanuts 10 oz$6.99
- 1949 Nut Co Dill Pickle Peanuts 10 oz$6.99
- Georgia Sourdough Sea Salt Crackers 6 oz$7.99
- Georgia Sourdough Everything Crackers 6 oz$7.99
- Georgia Sourdough Rosemary OO Crackers 6 oz$7.99
- Georgia Sourdough Cheese Crackers 6 oz$7.99
6 Pack/4 Pack Beer
- Creature Comforts Brewing Company Tropicalia IPA 6pk 12oz$12.99
- Creature Comforts Classic City Lager 6pk 12oz$10.99
- Three Taverns Night on Ponce IPA 6pk 12oz$12.99
- Three Taverns Prince of Pilsen Pils 6 pack 12 oz Cans$11.99
- Halfway Crooks Active Low 4 pack 16 oz Cans$15.99
- Athletic Brewing NA IPA Run Wild 6pk 12oz$10.99
- House Wine Rose Bubbles Rainbow 375ml Can$5.99
- Oregon White Pinot Gris 355 ml$6.99
- Oregon Pink Rose 355 ml$6.99
- Oregon White Bubbles 355 ml$6.99Out of stock
- Oregon Red Pinot Noir 355 ml$6.99
- La Marca Prosecco 187$7.99
- Frico Frizzante 250 ml$3.99
Italian Sparkling White Wine. Green apple, pear, melon.
- Frico Lambrusco 250 ml$3.99
Italian Sparkling Red Wine. Plum, raspberry, pomegranate.
- Fuoristrada Bianco 1 Liter Tetra Pack$21.99
Grillo is thought to have been used in one of Julius Caesar's favorite wines. Et tu, Brutus? This wine expresses the classic qualities of Italian Grillo - crisp, bright and pale lemon in color; aromas of citrus zest, with a hint of wild flowers; on the palate it's generous, well-balanced - with a fresh acidity and a touch of minerality. Enjoy this delicious ready to drink Grillo, in an environmentally conscious package, from vineyards farmed organically by passionate growers! Tasting notes: Crisp, bright with a hint of wild flowers
- Pavette Chenin Blanc 2021 750 ml$15.99
VINEYARDS :: 100% Chenin Blanc from Clarksburg AVA WINEMAKING :: Grapes picked early in the morning at around 23 Brix and sent direct to press. Cool and slow fermentation in stainless steel tank with partial malolactic conversion. TASTING NOTES :: Baked apple, quince, and chamomile with an unctuous texture balanced by taut acidity. Try this with seafood and creamy pasta dishes.
- Domaine de la Ferrandiere Chardonnay 2021 750 ml$13.99
Pale yellow with green highlights. Very fruity unoaked Chardonnay, clean and crisp. Pear and passion fruit flavors and a well-rounded buttery finish. Serve with seafood, poached fish with a lemon butter sauce.
- Sandy Cove Sauvignon Blanc 2023 750 ml$16.99
From Marlborough, NZ A round style of Sauvignon Blanc with aromas and flavors of tropical fruit and fresh cut grass. It has a crisp, lively finish. It is a balanced and elegant, but still packs a refeshing punch.
- Villa Pozzi Pinot Grigio 750 ml$13.99
Italy- Exhibits soft aromatic flavors of perfumed rose and soft honeysuckle that are attractive and indicative of the refreshing and rounded fruit style. Well balanced and clean, with depth of fruit showing through - finishes firm and crisply acidic.
- Fuoristrada 1 Liter Sangiovese Tetra Pack$21.99
Italy This wine expresses the classic qualities of Italian Sangiovese - intense ruby red with hints of purple; aromas of cherry and red plums, and spice; on the palate it's fresh and fruity, medium-bodied and well balanced, with juicy acidity and a long finish. Enjoy this delicious ready to drink Sangiovese, in an environmentally conscious package, from vineyards farmed organically by passionate growers! Tasting notes: Aromas of cherry and red plums; fresh and fruity
- Two Birds Rouge 750 ml$11.99
France Bright ruby with purple hints. Vibrant and expressive flavors of fresh plum, pomegranate, and raspberry. Very juicy and easy-to-drink, with fine-grained tannins and a gentle acidity. Enjoy this wine slightly chilled with pizza, fried rice, or barbecue chicken.
- Field Recordings Super Gnario 2021 750 ml$23.99
Santa Barbara, CA This blend of Nebbiolo (75%) and Barbera (25%) is the real deal! A Central Coast homage to the traditional wines of the Langhe region, "Super Gnario" combines dusty cherry, raspberry, blackberry, cherry bark and thyme flavors in a wonderfully delicious way that is part Italy and part California. Pair it with any grilled meats, red-sauce dishes and, of course, pizza.
- Franco Serra Langhe Nebbiolo 2021$16.99
Piedmont, Italy Pungent dried fruit and herbal aromas. Dry and medium-full bodied with robust tannins, bright acidity and pretty, red fruits.
- Freja Cellars Pinot Noir 2015 750 ml$24.99
Willamette Valley, OR Warm spices, black plum and figs on the palate. Structured tannins. A complex wine that is still very young but it is approachable now but will benefit from aging.
- Frederic Esmonin Pinot Noir 2021$18.99
France Les Montvrières Pinot Noir is a classic Burgundy style Pinot Noir with bright red fruit notes of fresh cherry and strawberries. It is bright and smooth in the mouth with nice freshness and layers of flavor delivering excellent length on the palate. A great food pairing with pot roast, roasted chicken, pork chops, seared tuna, mild cheeses and dishes with black truffles and porcini mushrooms. Produced from 100% Pinot Noir.
- Margaret Shiraz 2021 750 ml$9.99
Western Cape, South Africa Ruby to violet color. Smell of blueberries, dried plums, raspberries, hints of vanilla. Taste of plum, cherries, oak. Medium acidity, firm tannins.
- Cult Cabernet Sauvignon 2020 750 ml$19.99
Lodi, CA 100% Cabernet Sauvignon. Classic Cabernet aromas of bright black cherry and raspberry. Its smooth and silky with a ripe mid-palate and powdery tannins.Black cherry and raspberry aromas form the bright red fruit profile on this classic Cabernet. Smooth and silky in texture, with a fruity mid-palate with hints of nutmeg and coffee, and firm tannins. A long and persistent finish.
- Seaglass Cabernet Sauvignon 2020$16.99
Central Coast, CA Opens with distinct aromas of black plum and cherry. The palate is rich and complex, with ripe flavors of blackberry and black cherry, framed by hints of spicy oak on the finish. Exquisitely balanced with vibrant acidity, this wine complements grilled lamb, pepper-crusted tuna or pasta with a red sauce.
- OZV Old Vine Lodi Zinfandel 2021$15.99
Lodi, CA A deep ruby color with a purple edge. Aromas of triple berry pie and cinnamon graham cracker. Bright notes of raspberry are framed by generous oak with a plush mouthfeel and mild tannins. Blend: 84% Zinfandel, 7% Rubired, 6% Petite Sirah, 3% Malbec
- Fontsainte Gris De Gris Rose 2021 750 ml$23.99
Languedoc, France A bottle of Gris de Gris never disappoints, and there is something to be said for catching the wine in its fresh, lively youth. Although it stays delicious for well over a year, there is an unmatched succulence immediately upon its arrival on our shores, as if the entire citrus family had been squeezed into a juicy nectar of crisp, mouthwatering delightfulness. Few things in life are as satisfying and refreshing as a bracing glass of this benchmark southern rosé—a lesson happily learned again and again, vintage after vintage.. Blend: 90% Grenache Gris, 5% Carignan, 5% Mourvèdre
- Crotin Sfera Rosato NV, Organic$24.99
Abruzzo, Italy Sfera is a small collaboration with organic growers found all over Italy from the Alps to the Mediterranean. The wine is batched in small runs, allowing Sfera to collab with a multitude of different growers. This Rosato is refreshing and bright, with notes of pomegranate and cranberry, and a deeper rose hue. A super easy drinking, glou-glou style wine, it’s best paired with charcuteries, grilled fish, any sort of salad (antipasti), and grilled sausage.
- The Diver Brut Rose 750ml$16.99Out of stock
Carmel, CA This gorgeous wine starts with aromas of red berries and honeysuckle followed by lively flavors of strawberry shortcake, cherry, and kiwi on a foundation of balanced acidity and effervescence. Pinot Noir & Chardonnay
- La Marca Prosecco Sparkling Wine - 750 ml$18.99
Italy The delicate La Marca Prosecco has a pale, golden straw color and sparkles with lively effervescence. Opening with aromas of fresh-picked citrus and honeysuckle blossoms, the crisp, clean palate brings fruity flavors of green apple, juicy peach and ripe lemon, framed by hints of minerality. The finish is light and refreshing with a tantalizing hint of sweetness.
- Kila Cava Brut 2019$15.99
Spain Dried lemon, pear, biscuit and sea shell on the nose. It’s medium-bodied with bright acidity and fine bubbles. Dry and mineral finish. Xarel-lo, macabeo and parellada.
- Quadrum Red Blend 3L Box$24.99
La Mancha, Spain. 80% Tempranillo, 20% Garnacha. Quadrum Red is a blend of 80% Cencibel (a local clone of Tempranillo from La Mancha) with 20% Garnacha. The Tempranillo in La Mancha is one of the oldest clones in Spain, and has incredibly loose clusters of small, thick skinned berries. This produces a Tempranillo that is very deep in character and maintains acidity in the warm and dry climate of La Mancha. The Garnacha complements the Tempranillo with juicy fruit and aromatics. The dry, sunny climate of La Mancha allows this to be one of the most sustainable winegrowing areas in Spain.
- Quadrum White Blend 3L Box$24.99
La Mancha, Spain. 70% Verdejo 30% Sauvignon Blanc. Quadrum White is a blend of 70% Verdejo and 30% Sauvignon Blanc. The region of La Mancha offers ideal growing conditions with a hot and dry climate, sandy soils, and high elevation. Verdejo is Spain's most important indigenous aromatic white varietal. With slightly different harvest times, these two acidic, fresh, aromatic white varietals blend together to offer a balanced elegant white wine.
- Quadrum Rose Blend 3L Box$24.99
La Mancha, Spain. 50% Tempranillo, 50% Garnacha. Quadrum Rose is a blend of Spain's two most important Spanish indigenous red varieties, Tempranillo and Garnacha. The dry hot climate in La Mancha is ideal for both of these varieties to achieve proper ripeness without having to use any harmful sprays. The naturally balanced Garnacha expresses ripe red red fruit while holding a crisp acidity and the Tempranillo offers structure and spice.
Take & Bake
- Queso Melt Jalapeno Dip 10 oz$4.99
- Columbus Char Board$18.99
This Columbus Charcuterie Tasting Board is 12.5 ounces of premium, assorted cured meats. It's perfect for foodies and is great to pair with cheeses and wines for entertaining or a gourmet snack.
- Boars Head Parmigiano Reggiano$9.99
- Tillamook Block Cheddar Sharp$5.99Out of stock
- Yanceys Fancy Hatch Chile Cheese$8.99
- Karst Cave Aged$11.99
- La bonne Vie Brie 8oz$6.99Out of stock
- Smoky Park Gouda$7.49
- Sweet Grass Green Hill Double Cream$12.99Out of stock
Easy Meal Prep
- Amy's Organic Chili Low Fat Medium Black Bean 12 Oz$6.49
- Rao's Vegetable Minestrone Soup 16 oz$6.99Out of stock
- Rao's Chicken Noodle Soup 16 oz$7.99
- Tasty Bite Hot & Spicy Vindaloo$5.99
- Annie's Cheesy Ravioli Organic 15 oz$5.79
- Victoria Marinara Sauce 25 oz$11.99Out of stock
- Barilla Spaghetti 16 oz$3.99
- Rao's Vodka Sauce 24 oz$11.99Out of stock
- Nicolettos Pasta Fusilli 16 oz$8.99