Peking Pavilion 110 NJ-33, Manalapan Township
November 11 Specials
- Pavilion's Pearls$20.00
Pork tenderloin, scallion, ginger, and rice put together in delicately prepared meatballs.
Escargot sautéed in garlic with Chinese sausage, mushrooms, and egg. Served in our homemade Chinese bun.
- Walnut Chicken Filet$32.00
Bell and Evans organic chicken filet wok fried then sautéed in our sweet and sour sauce and topped with candied walnuts.
- Bone-in Lamb Shank$38.00
Local farm prime bone-in Lamb shank braised in our traditional red wine sauce. Served over pineapple fried.
- Peppercorn Branzino$48.00
Whole Branz filleted then wok fried in our peppercorn seasoning.served in an edible Branzini boat
- Ginger Broccoli Rabe$28.00
Sliced tofu and broccoli rabe sauteed in our ginger sauce
- Homemade Cantonese Noodles$32.00
Homemade Cantonese egg white noodles stir-fried with beef, chicken, shrimp, and mixed vegetables in our brown sauce.
- Hot and Sour Soup$6.00
- Hot and Sour Soup (QT)$12.00
- Wonton Soup$6.00
- Wonton Soup (QT)$12.00
- Chicken Egg Corn Soup$6.00
- Chicken Egg Corn Soup (QT)$12.00
- Pumpkin seafood chowder$12.00Out of stock
- Miniature Cantonese Wonton Soup$9.00
- Peking Soup$11.00
- Seafood Soup$12.00
- Chicken Noodles Soup$9.00
- Chicken & Rice Soup$9.00
- Vegetables Soup$9.00
- Miso Soup$5.00
- Mix soup$6.00
- Mix Soup (QT)$12.00
- Basil tofu Soup$10.00
- Filet Mignon Egg Roll$7.00
- Vegetable Spring Rolls (2)$7.00
- Veg Dumplings$14.00
- Pork Dumplings$14.00
- Pork Soup Dumplings$15.00
- Pork & Shrimp Shumai$15.00
- Crystal Shrimp Dumplings$15.00Out of stock
- Shanghai Shrimp Rolls (2)$10.00
- Crab Rangoon$14.00
- Peppercorn Calamari$18.00
- Shrimp Cocktail$25.00
- Rock Shrimp w. Scallion Pancakes$23.00
- Chicken Soong in Lettuce Wraps (4)$18.00
- Peppercorn Chicken Wings$19.00
- Skewered Chicken and Steak$12.00
- Baby Back Ribs$18.00
- Roasted Barbecue Pork$14.00
- Assorted Platter for one$14.00
- Assorted Platter for Two$28.00
- Golden Coin$20.00Out of stock
- Pepper corn Rock Shrimp$23.00
- Mushu Pancake$1.00
- Scallion Pancake$7.00
- Side Hot Oil
- Grand Marnier Prawns$33.00
Crispy colossal prawns quick-fried in our Grand Marnier sauce.
- Shrimp w. Lobster Sauce$30.00
- Sesame Shrimp$32.00
Giant prawns battered and glazed with our homemade sesame sauce.
- Shrimp Velvet$31.00
A succulent stir-fry and seasoned vegetables in a light rice wine sauce.
- Kung Pao Shrimp$31.00
- Garlicky Jumbo Shrimp with Asparagus$31.00
- Jumbo Sea Scallops and Jumbo Shrimp$36.00
Finished with Pavilion's own XO sauce and served over pineapple fried rice.
- Scallops with Tangerine Peel$36.00
- Ahi Tuna over Mesclun Salad$33.00
A delicious Asian vinaigrette accompanies the salad which is topped with are our slices of Sushi Grade Tuna. Seared first with a black peppercorn crust and drizzled with a Wasabi Creme.
- Honey Miso Salmon$31.00
Served with a saute of baby shrimp and vegetable fried rice.
- Peking Imperial$75.00
Live Maine lobster and filet mignon, The ultimate of all surf and turf entrees.
- Whole Crispy Snapper$45.00
Our executive chef's special! Your choice of a lightly dusted and wok-fried 2.5lb, red snapper in a spicy-tangy sauce or steamed with a light soy-ginger sauce.
- Steamed Black Seabass$42.00
- Braised Black Seabass$42.00
- Live Lobster$58.00+
Scallions and ginger pr peppercorn sauce. 1 1/2 LBS or 3 1/4 LBS
- Shrimp w. Broccoli$31.00
- Shrimp w. String Bean$31.00
- Shrimp w. Eggplant$31.00
- Shrimp & Calamari in Garlic Sauce$31.00
- Crispy Shrimp with Tangerine Peel$32.00
- Peppercorn Shrimp$32.00
- Jumbo Shrimp with Asparagus$31.00
- Mu Shu Shrimp$22.00
- Steak in Tangerine Peel Sauce$31.00
- Chung King Filet Mignon$33.00
Wok-seared chunk of filet mignon and mushrooms on a bed of fresh-market spinach.
- Beef with Broccoli$22.00
- Sizzling Black Pepper Filet Mignon$34.00
Filet mignon with stir-fried onion and mushrooms.
- Pavilion's Three Delicacies$30.00
One of our most popular entrees! A saute of chicken, beef, and shrimp with fresh market vegetables in a hearty garlic sauce on a sizzling skillet.
- Basil Beef$22.00
- Mongolian Beef$22.00
- Shredded Pork in Szechuan Sauce$22.00
- Mu Shu Pork$22.00
A Chinese classic served with julienne vegetables, hoisin sauce, and thin pancakes.
- Mu Shu Beef$22.00
- Mu Shu Chicken$22.00
- Double Pork Chop w. Miso$34.00
- Skirt Steak over Ginger Lo Mein$42.00
Grilled marinated skirt steak thinly sliced and served over Ginger Lo mein.
- Mike's Rack of Lamb$41.00
Served on a bed of stir-fried seasoned vegetables.
- Ishiyaki Stone Filet Mignon$48.00
Melt-in-your-mouth filet mignon cooked table-side on a heated Ishiyaki stone. Fresh and tender, served with Asian vegetables on the side. It's absolutely delicious!
- Corrina's New York Strip Steak$52.00
Hand-selected certified Angus beef is aged on-premise.
- Pepper Steak$23.00
- Mu Shu Shrimp$22.00
- Beef w. String Beans$24.00
- Beef w. Snow Peas$26.00
- Broccoli with Filet Mignon$35.00
- Hunan Beef$23.00
- Egg foo Young$28.00
- Basil Chicken$22.00
- Brown Rice
- Chicken Imperial$21.00
The secret recipe stolen by General Tao.
- Sesame Chicken$21.00
White meat chicken quick-fried then glazed with a sweet and tangy sauce.
- Chicken with Broccoli$19.00
Touted as "The best Chicken with Broccoli ever" by critics and guests alike.
- Basil Chicken$22.00
- Kung Pao Chicken$22.00
- Peppercorn Chicken$20.00
Crispy peppercorn chicken tender over organic salad.
- Chicken Velvet$20.00
Sliced chicken breast stir-fried with seasonal vegetables in a light rice wine sauce.
- Sweet and Sour Pineapple Chicken$22.00
Sauteed with the sweetest of select Hawaiian Gold pineapple.
- Peking Chicken$36.00
Organic chicken is carved and served in the same manner as Pavilion's Signature Peking Duck. With homemade Hoisin Sauce, scallions, cucumbers, and steamed pancakes.
- Crispy Duck L'Orange$28.00
Half of a succulent Long Island duckling with a luscious drizzling of freshly squeezed orange juice reduction.
- Peking Duck$56.00
Slowly roasted Long Island duckling finished to a crisp, juicy perfection. Served with finely sliced scallions, cucumbers, steamed crepes, and our homemade plum sauce.
- Mu Shu Chicken$22.00
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce$20.00
- Chicken w. Eggplant$20.00
- Chicken w. String Beans$20.00
- Tangerine Chicken$21.00
- Sautéed Baby Bok Choy$17.00
- Sautéed Mix Vegetables$17.00
- Dry Sauteed String Beans$17.00
- Sauteed Asparagus w. Garlic$17.00
- Broccoli with Garlic Sauce$17.00
- Sizzling Tofu$18.00
- Baby Eggplant with Garlic Sauce$17.00
- Vegetarian Imperial$21.00
Homemade veggie patties stir-fried in a tangy-sweet sauce. Taste like chicken.
- Mu Shu Vegtebles$17.00
Served with four warm crepes and our homemade plum sauce.
- Ma-Po Tofu$17.00
A traditional dish bursting with Sichuan spices.
- Popcorn Cauliflower$21.00Out of stock
Fried Rice and Pasta
- Peking Fried Rice$18.00
Fried rice with a combination of shrimp, pork, chicken, and fresh vegetables.
- Pineapple Fried Rice$16.00
- Fried Rice$16.00
- Lobster Fired Rice$60.00
- Lobster Lo Mein$60.00
- Lo Mein$16.00
- Angel Hair Rice Pasta$17.00
With or without curry
- Pan Fried Noodles$26.00
A very popular dish in Hong Kong.
- Chow-Fun Noodles$24.00
Sauteed with chicken, beef, or shrimp.
- White Rice$3.00+
- Brown Rice$3.00+
- Boston Cheesecake$11.00
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake$11.00
- Carrot Cake$11.00
- Chocolate Eclair$11.00
- Chocolate lava cake$11.00
- Choco Fudge Cake$11.00
- Cookie Lava Cake$11.00
- Coconut Cake$11.00
- Key lime cake$11.00
- Napoleon Cake$11.00
- Rainbow Cake$11.00
- Oreo Cake$11.00
- Banana Cake$11.00
- Pumpkin Cake$11.00
- Pistachio Cake$11.00
- Mochi (3 Pieces)$11.00
- Ice Cream$7.00
- Whole Cake$85.00
- Almond Cookie$1.50