- Beet Salad$13.00
Marinated Beets, Arugula, Sage Farm Feta, & Pickled Fennel
- Cheddar Fritters$11.00
Ramps & Crema
- Bluefish Dip$13.00
Saltines & Pickled Red Onion
- Chevre Toast$12.00
Sage Farm Whipped Chevre, Pickled Blueberries, Mint
- Doc Caeser$13.00
Chopped Romaine, Breadcrumbs, Egg & Parmesan
- Market Salad$13.00
Quinoa, Beets, Radish, Sunflower Seeds, & Maple Ginger Dressing
- Old School Calamari$16.00
Smoked Chilis, Lemon, Olive Oil & Breadcrumbs *Pan Seared - Not Fried
Dry Rub - Crudite & Alabama BBQ Sauce or Buffalo - Crudite & Blue Cheese or Spicy House Hot Sauce - Crudite & Ranch
BEER & CIDER
Beer Bottles & Cans
- Alchemist 'Focal Banger'$8.00
(16oz Can) 7 % ABV Unfiltered, unpasteurized, super dank. Citrus, tropical. Balanced and very drinkable. All Citra and Mosaic hops.
- Alchemist 'Heady Topper'$8.00
(16oz Can) 8% ABV Heady Topper is not intended to be the strongest or most bitter DIPA. It is brewed to give you wave after wave of hop flavor without any astringent bitterness. Heady Topper is brewed with a proprietary blend of six hops — each imparting it's own unique flavor and aroma. There is just enough malt to give this beer some backbone, but not enough to take the hops away from the center stage.
- Allagash 'White'$7.00
(12oz Can) 5.2% ABV Allagash White is a traditional Belgian-style witbier, and is an example of one of the few styles beers that was originally designed to be hazy. The beer's haze comes from a combination of yeast and proteins within the malt, oats, and wheat with which it's brewed.
- Anderson Valley Cherry Gose$7.00
- Breckenridge 'Vanilla Porter'$6.00
- Brouwerij 3 Founteinen 'Oude Geuze'$20.00
- Coors 'Banquet Beer'$5.00
(12 OZ Can) 5% ABV Coors Banquet, brewed in the Rockies for a uniquely crisp, clean, and drinkable beer.
- Dust Bowl 'Kash Crop Watermelon'$7.00
- Fiddlehead 'Landscape with Haystacks'$28.00
- Foam 'Alien Observer'$10.00
- Foam 'Blushing'$10.00
- Foam 'Built to Spill'$10.00
- Foam - Think I'm in Love$10.00
- Founders 'Centennial IPA'$6.00
- High Noon 'Lemon'$9.00
- Good Measure 'Early Riser'$7.00
(16 OZ Can) 4.8% ABV Our flagship American Cream Ale is light, crisp, and easy to drink. It’s everything you want and need.
- Juneshine 'Strawberry Kiwi Crush'$8.00
- Lawson's 'Scrag Mountain Pils'$8.00
(16 OZ Can) 4.8% ABV Scrag Mountain Pils was inspired by the traditional Czech Pilsner style. Our house lager is a tribute to the source of Waitsfield’s town water and the aquifer deep beneath Scrag Mountain.
- Lawsons 'Sip Of Sunshine'$8.00
(16 oz Can) 8% ABV This lupulin-laden India Pale Ale is packed with juicy tropical fruit character, bright floral aromas and delectable layers of hop flavor.
- Long Trail 'Ale'$6.00
- Leinenkeugel 'Juicy Peach'$6.00
- Miller 'High Life'$5.00
(12 oz Bottle) 4.6% ABV A favorite among bartenders, brewers, and beer lovers in general, Miller High Life was launched as Miller Brewing Company’s flagship beer in 1903. Its crisp, easy-drinking flavor is the epitome of the American lager category. True to its original recipe, it’s brewed with a proprietary blend of malted barley, Galena hops from the Pacific Northwest, and Miller yeast.
- Night Shift 'Nite Light'$6.00
- Night Shift 'Santilli'$6.00
- River Roost 'Waiting On A Moment'$26.00
- Smuttynose 'Old Brown Dog'$7.00
- Samuel Smith 'Oatmeal Stout'$16.00
- von Trapp 'Helles'$6.00
- Zero Gravity 'Madonna'$8.00
- Zero Gravity 'Rescue Club IPA N/A'$7.00
(12 oz Can) This non-alcoholic beer brings you the IPA flavor profile you love, without the buzz. Rescue Club IPA bursts with citrus fruit flavor. Bright and refreshing, you can always reach for a Rescue Club!
- Zero Gravity 'Rescue Club Pils N/A'$7.00
- Schlitz$4.00Out of stock