Nori 3208 Guadalupe Street STE B
Sake by the Bottle
- Izumihyokan Kosetsu Bottle$84.00
This light and refreshing Ginjo Nama-Zume gives the sake an extremely well-balanced and elegant flavor, with a lush mouthfeel full of ripe cantaloupe and white flowers.
- Uka Organic Sparkling Bottle$42.00
Dreamlike mist in a glass graced with aromas of white flower, pear, and anise. Silky texture with a citrus fruitiness heightened by a delicate effervescence.
- Jozen Nigori Bottle$74.00
Rich in texture with notes of ripe melon, pear, and a soft minerality on the finish.
- Tozai Snow Maiden$20.00Out of stock
300 ml Bright and fresh with a lovely ricey and fruity combination. Honeydew melon and radish create creamy texture and full body.
- Dreamy Clouds$35.00
300 ml Bright and lean in the mouth, impact is nice with sweet rice flower intermingling with nutty and slightly fruity characteristics.
- Tozai Blossom Of Peace Plum Bottle$45.00
Aromas of almond and marzipan follow by plum, apricot and cherry on the palate. The soft tartness and acidity balance the finish with a sweet smoothness.
- Echigo Sekkobani$250.00
Echigo Sekkobani Junmai Daiginjo is brewed with 100% Koshitanrei rice, a Niigata local varietal that is ideal for making highly polished premium Sake. The rice is sourced from a local farmer and carefully fermented in small tanks. Polishing ratio is 40% and it has elegant aromas of white flowers and citrus. Delicate and soft with a very clean finish.
- Miyamanishiki Bottle$70.00
Humble aromas of steamed rice, chestnut, and white flower. Rich in texture with balanced acidity of umami.
- Lady Killer Bottle$138.00
300ml Aromas of honeydew melon and green apple with a dry smooth finish.
- Joto “The One with Clocks” Bottle$50.00
300ml Hints of crushed sage on the nose, spiced apple on the palate, finishes with a supple satin texture.
- Konteki “Tears of Dawn” Bottle$90.00
Lush notes of tropical banana, anise seed, and truffle. These same flavors come rushing through the full-bodied palate followed by a velvety and dangerously smooth finish.
- Kojo Tsuyahime Bottle$60.00Out of stock
Beautiful aromas of white peach, lychee, orange with a hint of chestnut. Fuller-bodied yet subtle acidity gives the sake a clean finish.
Wine by the Bottle
- Norton Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina Bottle$32.00
This Malbec has dark cherry and plum flavors which balance nicely with the oak
- Elouan Pinot Noir, Oregon Bottle$44.00
The wine is well balanced with integrated oak, cherry tart flavors and a smooth finish
- Daou Cabernet Sauvignon, CA Bottle$60.00
Raspberry and fig, the wine is dry which leads to a juicy delicious impeccably balanced finish
- Caposaldo Pinot Grigio, Italy Bottle$32.00
Crisp and vibrant with delicate aromas of white fruit and a touch floral
- Stoneleigh Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand Bottle$44.00
This wine is vibrant with mouth watering acidity and delicious fruit on the palate
- Diatom Chardonnay, Santa Barbara Bottle$60.00
This chardonnay is dry with nice acidity, carrying flavors of zesty citrus with a nice round finish and a touch toasty
- Bellissima Organic Prosecco Rose , Italy Bottle$44.00
- Prosecco Poema Pura Organic Cava Bottle$36.00
- Famille Perrin organic rose Bottle$36.00
Elegant wine mixes fruity notes of citrus, red fruit, and pretty floral notes
- Rabble Zinfanel Bottle$44.00