One Trick Pony
Lunch & Dinner
- Weed Eater$6.00+Out of stock
We start with One trick pony's proprietary plant based burger called "Oat Rodeo". We add griddled onion, ketchup griddled tomato, and amazeball plant based cheese, The burger comes with pickle and lettuce. Dietary: contains gluten, contains soy. Mods: Any topping can be excluded.
- Old John Burger$5.00+Out of stock
american cheese + shredduce onion +tomato + pickle mayo + mustard
- Build a Burger$5.00+Out of stock
Build it the way you like it!
- Dandy Burger$5.00+Out of stock
american cheese + shredduce onion + tomato + pickle ketchup + dandy sauce
- Gospel Plow Burger$6.50+Out of stock
american cheese caramelized onions funyuns + ranch
- Oklahoma Onion Burger$6.00+Out of stock
This burger is a regional favorite in Oklahoma diners, bars and restaurants, and its origins are from prohibition when families couldn't afford to serve a lot of ground beef so they would bulk up their meet with inexpensive onions. The onions are smashed into the patties while on the griddle, steaming them on one side and giving them a char on the other. The bun is griddled with mustard and mayo, and then topped again with fresh mustard and mayonnaise, and 4 pickles.M
- Whizbang Burger$6.50+Out of stock
american cheese + cheese whiz pickled and roasted jalapeños onion + shredduce + mustard
- November BOMB: Blackened Bleu Burger$6.00+Out of stock
Blackened smashburger with bleu cheese, caramelized onions, bacon, lettuce, pickles, onion, and mayo.
- French Fries$2.95+Out of stock
There is a whole bunch of science that says crinkle cut fries are best. Surface area blah blah, all we know is they are crispy, golden, and a lil salty. A burgers BFF.
- Onion Rings$3.95+Out of stock
Crispy & crunchy, very oniony, and definitely in ring shape. Word is these are some of the best around. You better believe it!
- Cheesy Style$4.25+Out of stock
Sun King Beer cheese smothered fries or rings. You’ll consider using a fork, but remember…everything tastes better when you use your fingers.
- Chili Cheesy Style$5.95+Out of stock
Fries or Rings, someone decided they needed to put chili on top of fried potatoes. That person is a National Treasure.
- Whizbang Style$4.95+Out of stock
Fries or onion rings, pickled and grilled chilies chopped with caramelized onions and cheese wiz
- Three-Way Style$5.50+Out of stock
Chili, Sun King Beer cheese, roasted & pickled jalapeños and onions. Bring your own water.
- Oui Oui Style$5.95+Out of stock
Beef gravy and griddled onions. Its like French Onion Soup on fries or onion rings. Just say yes.
- Pickle Fries$3.95+Out of stock
- Old John Burger Box$35.00Out of stock
Get 8, Yep 8 Old John Single Burgers! Dressed how you want!
- Razorback Burger Box$55.00Out of stock
Get 8, Yep 8 Razorback Single Burgers! Dressed how you want!
- 1/2 & 1/2 Old John & Razorback Burger Box$45.00Out of stock
Can't Choose?? OK Get 4 Old John Single Burgers and 4 Razorback Single Burgers! Dressed how you like!
- Root Beer$3.00Out of stock
Root beer is a sweet North American beverage traditionally made using the root bark of the sassafras tree Sassafras albidum or the vine of Smilax ornata (sarsaparilla) as the primary flavor. Root beer is typically but not exclusively non-alcoholic, caffeine -free, sweet, and carbonated. It usually has a thick and foamy head when poured.
- Fountain Beverage$3.00Out of stock
Everyone loves limonadas and sodas, so Jarritos Lime found a way to capture the irresistible mix of citrus and sweetness into a refreshing bottle of goodness
- Coke$3.00Out of stock
Mexican Coca-Cola has become popular in the United States due to its flavor, which is considered by many to differ from American Coke.
- Orange soda$3.00Out of stock
Refreshing and less sweet than a typical orange soda, with Italian mandarin and tangerine oils.
- Creme soda$3.00Out of stock
Hints of vanilla extract, coffee, and chocolate result in a uniquely refreshing take on a classic creme soda.
- Bottled Water$1.50Out of stock
- Diet Cola$1.50Out of stock
- Canned Coke$1.50Out of stock