The Boathouse at Rocketts Landing
- Corn & Jalapeno Hush Puppies$9.00
honey sriracha butter
- Rosé, The Boathouse Waterfront, California (375ml Can)$12.50
deep salmon pink color, with a big aroma of fresh strawberries and melon. light tannins and bright acidity, with juicy red fruit and citrus flavor and a dry lively finish. perfectly paired with a celebratory meal with friends on the waterfront.
Raw & Chilled
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail$16.00
house-made cocktail sauce, horseradish, lemon (gf)
- Boathouse Oysters *$15.00
1/2 dozen raw oysters, house-made cocktail sauce, mignonette, hot sauce, lemon
- 1 Dozen Boathouse Oysters *$30.00
one dozen raw oysters, house-made cocktail sauce, mignonette, hot sauce, lemon
- Chilled Seafood Tray *$75.00
1 1/4lb lobster, 4 jumbo shrimp, 1/2 dozen raw oysters, 1lb marinated mussels, house-made cocktail sauce, mignonette sauce, hot sauce, lemon **please allow 20 minutes for item
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts$9.00
crispy brussels sprouts, calabrian chilies, balsamic glaze
- Fried Oysters$18.00
fried Chesapeake Bay Oysters, slaw, housemade pickles, chipotle aioli
- Crab & Artichoke Dip$14.00
served with toasted baguette
- Crispy Calamari$16.00
lightly breaded, spicy aioli, diablo sauce
- Rockefeller Roasted Oysters$18.00
1/2 dozen roasted oysters, creamy spinach, Parmesan, Pernod, smoked bacon (gf)
- Corn & Jalapeno Hush Puppies$9.00
honey sriracha butter
- Peel & Eat Shrimp$16.00
old bay, house-made cocktail sauce, drawn butter, lemon (gf)
- Spicy Mussels$16.00
calabrian chiles, cherry tomato, garlic, white wine, parsley, grilled ciabatta bread
Soups & Salads
- Fall Spinach Salad$11.00
roasted butternut squash, pickled fennel, candied pecans, fresh goat cheese, orange balsamic vinaigrette
- Boathouse Wedge Salad$11.00
iceberg wedge, gorgonzola blue cheese, buttermilk ranch, smoked bacon, parmesan crostini, heirloom tomatoes
- Classic Caesar*$9.00
hearts of romaine, garlic croutons, Parmesan cheese, white anchovies, house-made caesar dressing
- New England Clam Chowder$7.50
garnished with smoked bacon & chives
- Seared Atlantic Salmon$27.00
butternut squash risotto, oyster mushrooms , brussels sprouts
- Harvest Grain Bowl$20.00
warm quinoa, roasted butternut squash, brussels sprouts, squash puree, roasted broccolini
- Fried Shrimp Dinner$26.00
1/2 lb of shrimp, country slaw, french fries, house-made cocktail sauce, lemon
- 8oz Filet *$44.00
yukon gold mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, bordelaise sauce (gf)
- Whole Maine Lobster$48.00
1 1/4 lb lobster, drawn butter (gf) Market Price
- Boathouse Crab Cakes$36.00
Yukon gold mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, whole grain mustard remoulade
- Grilled Chicken Florentine$22.00
pappardelle pasta, spinach, roasted cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, fresh parmesan
- Shrimp & Grits$32.00
Surry sausage, cherry tomato, cajun cream, Byrd Mill cheddar grits (gf)
- Broiled Seafood Combination$45.00
crab cake, jumbo shrimp, scallops, yukon gold mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, house-made cocktail sauce
- Beer Battered Fish & Chips$28.00
fresh Icelandic cod, french fries, country slaw, tartar sauce
- 12oz NY Strip$46.00
parmesan truffle fries, grilled asparagus, bearnaise *
- Simply Prepared
Lightly seasoned and cooked to perfection. Served with Yukon gold mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus (gf)
- Crab Cake Sandwich$19.00
lettuce, tomato, tartar sauce, buttered brioche bun, old bay chips
- Boathouse Burger$16.00
7 Hills beef, smoked bacon, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion, house-made pickles, buttered brioche bun, old bay chips
- Dynamite Shrimp Tacos$16.50
crispy fried shrimp, flour tortillas, pineapple salsa, avocado, dynamite sauce
- Crispy "HOT" Chicken Sandwich$16.00
buttermilk fried chicken breast, country slaw, gorgonzola cheese, house-made pickles, buttered brioche bun, old bay chips, buttermilk ranch dressing
- Mashed Potatoes$8.00
Yukon gold potatoes, whipped butter, chives (gf)
- French Fries$6.00
- Grilled Asparagus$10.00
- Parmesan Truffle Fries$8.00
garlic aioli, ketchup
- Sauteed Baby Spinach$8.00
garlic, olive oil (gf)
- Nice Little Tossed Salad$6.00
mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, carrot, balsamic vinaigrette (gf)
- Bread Pudding$10.00
candied pecans, caramelized banana, caramel sauce, vanilla bean ice cream
- Apple Crisp$9.00
caramelized cinnamon apples, oatmeal cookie crust, vanilla ice cream
- Classic Zookie$9.00
chocolate chip cookie cooked rare, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce
- Vanilla Ice Cream (gf)$3.00
- Orange Crush$12.00
one whole orange freshly squeezed to order, orange vodka, triple sec, splash of sprite
- Blood Orange Whiskey Sour$11.50
jack daniels, blood orange puree, agave nectar, lemon juice
made with lime juice and maine root ginger beer and your choice of style: moscow, blood orange, kentucky, irish
- Long Island Iced Tea
traditional lit in a pint or a top shelf lit in a half carafe
- Boathouse Margarita
silver tequila, triple sec, lime juice. fresh, tart, tequila forward.
Wines by the Bottle
- Prosecco, Ruffino (Bottle)$33.00
crisp, clean and delicate with fine bubbles on the palate. intense flavors of apples and peaches lead to a pleasant finish with lingering fruit and floral notes.
- Champagne, Alain Vincey Brut NV (Bottle)$85.00
- Henri Champliau Petrone 68 Blanc de Blancs Brut (Bottle)$36.00
- Montsarra Cava Brut Penedés (Bottle)$42.00
- Juvé & Camps Essential Pinot Noir Cava Brut Rosé (Bottle)$45.00
- Laurent Perrier La Cuveé Brut Champagne (Bottle)$80.00
- Roederer Estate Brut Anderson Valley, California (Bottle)$63.00
- Italian White, Cieck Erbaluce di Caluso Piemonte, Italy$45.00
- Riesling, Karl Josef Piesporter Michelsberg Spätlese, Mosel, Germany (Bottle)$30.00
medium-bodied and off-dry. fragrant aromas of candied pear, lime, green apple and mineral. crisp acidity on the palate with a long, flavorful finish. enjoy with spicy dishes, chicken, salmon, artisanal cheeses or fruity desserts.
- Riesling, Meyer-Fonné Reserve, Alsace, France (Bottle)$54.00
organic farming practices. dry in style. elegant aromas of citrus fruits and aniseed with mineral notes. ideal with shellfish, fish and charcuterie.
- Chardonnay, Cakebread Cellars, Napa Valley, California (Bottle)$90.00
sustainable. female winemaker. aromas of ripe yellow apple, white peach and pear with sweet oak and mineral notes. 100% barrel fermented; aged eight months in french oak, 30% new.
- Chardonnay, Fossil Point, Edna Valley, California (Bottle)$39.00
certified sustainable. layered and pleasing, with aromas of citrus blossom and white peach. juicy tones of lemon verbena and a smooth palate of pastry crème and asian pear. enjoy with scallops, white fish, shrimp, crab and lobster.
- Chardonnay, Eola Hills Wine Cellars, Oregon (Bottle)$36.00
Eola Hills is family owned and operated since 1986. This Chardonnay was fermented and aged in oak for 8 months. Aromas of lemon meringue and pineapple with hints of vanilla, butter, cream and oak. Lush and soft but generous on the palate. Flavors of citrus zest and vanilla bean with fresh acidity to keep things in balance and not too heavy. | pleasantly paired with subtle spices such as dishes with creamy, buttery flavors and soft textures. Lobster is a winning match too!
- Chardonnay, Rombauer Carneros, California (Bottle)$69.00
- Pinot Grigo, Colutta Skin Contact Ramato, Italy$33.00
- Rosé, Ameztoi Rubentis, Getariako Txakolina DO, Spain (Bottle)$46.00
the ameztoi family has been making wine in txakoli since the 1820s. a fresh, casual rosé that is pink as the sky at sunset with aromas of cherry and strawberry. tart and spritzy on the palate.
- Rosé, Arca Nova Vinho Verde, Portugal (Bottle)$28.00
sustainable farming practices used. red fruit and berry aromas blended with the freshness and lightness only possible in vinho verde, this is a very special rosé.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Domaine a Deux, Touraine, Loire, France$36.00
sustainably farmed. small producer. aromas of white flowers and bright citrus fruit. ample and refreshing on the palate with a lingering complex finish.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Black Cottage (Bottle)$36.00
Marlborough, New Zealand
- White Blend, The Boathouse Chardonnay + Viognier + Roussanne (Bottle)$36.00
The latest collaboration between Williamsburg Winery Winemaker Matthew Meyer and The Boathouse Sommelier Michael Avery artfully blends Chardonnay, Roussanne and Viognier together. The result is a full bodied white blend with aromas and flavors of white blossom, lemon zest, yellow apple, white peach, tangerine and mango. Perfect for celebrating life one bite at a time with crab cakes, oysters and salads.
- Moscato, Quady Electra, California (Bottle)$36.00
- Vinho Verde, Quinta das Arcas Arca Nova White, Portugal (Bottle)$28.00
vegan. sustainably farmed. fresh, clean and pleasant. fruity aromas, specifically green apple, with a soft minerality. a perfect wine for dining outdoors. pair with salads, white fish or chicken.
- Muscadet Sevre et Maine Sur Lie, Domaine Michel Brégeon, Loire, France (Bottle)$44.00
certified organic. 100% melon de bourgogne. bone dry and flinty with mouthwatering acidity. the ultimate wine to pair with oysters: raw, fried or roasted.
- Albariño, Bodegas As Laxas, Rias Baixas DO, Spain (Bottle)$37.00
aromas of orchard and stone fruits with floral notes. balanced acidity and a touch of salinity on the palate. pair with caesar salad, mussels, oysters, shrimp, crab and grilled white fish.
- Italian Red, Fattoria del Pino Rosso di Montalcino DOC (Bottle)$57.00
organically farmed. female winemaker. 100% sangiovese. intensely fresh and floral with a structured tannic backbone. enjoy with pasta, poultry and grilled meat.
- Italian Red, Istine Chianti Classico (Bottle)$52.00
- Italian Red, La Quercia Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC (Bottle)$33.00
organically farmed. small producer. smooth, and packed with notes of blackberry, wild cherry, chocolate and spice.
- Italian Red, Le Fraghe Bardolino DOC (Bottle)$32.00
a blend of organically grown corvina and rondinella. rich, complex aromas of sweet-sour cherry and blueberry with spicy nuances of cinnamon and black pepper. soft tannins and a lovely balance between acidity and full, savory flavors.
- Nebbiolo, GD Vajra Langhe DOC (Bottle)$60.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, The Boathouse, California (Bottle)$30.00
Made of sustainably grown fruit from Lodi, California. Aromas and flavors of ripe black cherry, blackberry and strawberry preserves with notes of nutmeg, vanilla and toast.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Silver Oak, Alexander Valley, California (Bottle)$149.00
sustainable. aromas and flavors of ripe rapsberry, cherry, cassis, toasted coconut and mushroom with subtle notes of black pepper. full mouth feel and plush tannins on the palate.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, BR Cohn Silver Label, North Coast, California (Bottle)$45.00
a bold, rich cabernet with aromas of cassis, black cherry, mint and violet combine with a bouquet of pungent oak, anise and warm vanilla. on the palate, lush cherry, caramel, and clove are wrapped in smooth tannins and a long juicy finish.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Freemark Abbey, Napa Valley, California (Bottle)$110.00
female winemaker. aromas of ripe bing cherry and blackberry with nuances of chocolate truffle, cedar and fresh herbs. rich and opulent on the palate with well integrated tannins.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, The Fableist Wine Co., Paso Robles, California (Bottle)$45.00
vibrant black currant, cedar and vanilla hit your tongue, as you're warmed by the comforts of blackberries and cherries. a strong finish wraps you in a fond embrace.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Alkoomi Wines Frankland River, Australia (Bottle)$45.00
made from estate grown hand picked fruit. aged 14 months in new french oak. aromas and flavors of cassis, dark chocolate and fresh herbs with notes of dusty earth. rich with silky tannins on the palate. | pleasantly paired with dishes with grilled meat, pepper sauces and foods with rich, high flavor
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Lapostolle Cuveé Alexandre Apalta (Bottle)$66.00
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Architect Alexander Valley$60.00
- Malbec, Bodegas Hinojosa Mendoza, Argentina (Bottle)$30.00
3rd generation winemakers. aromas of plum, vanilla and some leather with notes of toast.
- Malbec, Belasco de Baquedano AR Guentota, Mendoza, Argentina (Bottle)$48.00
female winemaker. unfiltered wine. aromas of ripe plum, currants and berries with woody notes of oak and cedar. balanced on the palate with soft tannins and dry finish.
- Malbec, Catena Vista Flores Mendoza (Bottle)$36.00
- Merlot, Colutta Fruili Colli Orientali DOC, Italy$45.00
100% hand harvested Merlot. The juice sits on the skins for 10-15 days, until desired extraction has been met. Aromas and flavors of raspberry, blackberry and black currant.
- Merlot, Chateau Le Chay Montagne Saint-Emilion, Bordeaux, France$48.00
fig, black plum and dark currant fruit with accents of dried herb, cocoa and a touch of sweet oak spice
- Pinot Noir, Eola Hills Wine Cellars$40.00
Eola-Amity Hills, Oregon
- Pinot Noir, Julia James, California (Bottle)$36.00
named for the fifth generation of the Opici family, this wine is bursting with red fruit and a hint of spice.
- Pinot Noir, Ravines Wine Cellars Finger Lakes, New York (Bottle)$60.00
this lively pinot noir is full of cranberry notes on the nose and juicy fruit on the palate, with balanced acidity and little evidence of oak.
- Pinot Noir, Reine De La Ville Ile De Beaute (Bottle)$33.00
- Pinot Noir, The Ned Marlborough, New Zealand (Bottle)$42.00
a vivid bouquet of ripe berry fruits and dark sweet cherry that deepens with the presence of complex oak spice and toasty notes.
- Red Blend, Field Recordings Fiction, California (Bottle)$36.00
a red blend created based upon what the season offered. aromas and flavors of ripe dark fruit, cured meat, vanilla, warm spices and tobacco with notes of licorice and cola.
- Red Blend, Lagar De Darei Dão Reserva, Portugal (Bottle)$54.00
a red blend made from four indiginous grapes from the dao region of portugal: touriga nacional, tinta roriz (tempranillo), alfrocheiro and jaen. all fruit comes is estate grown and hand harvested. the wine is rested for 24 months in cement vats and another 5 months in bottle before release. dark and complex with fresh acidity. | pleasantly paired with thick-cut steaks topped with compound butter or blue cheese
- The Wolftrap Red Western Cape, South Africa (Bottle)$29.00
- Williamsburg Winery Claret, Virginia (Bottle)$38.00
- Bodegas Ostatu Rioja Crianza$48.00
spain- tempranillo blend
- Ostatu Rioja Crianza, Spain (Bottle)$48.00
a blend of tempranillo, graciano, mazuelo (carignan) and garnacha (grenache). aromas of ripened red and black fruit with balsamic notes, spices and subtle toast. firm and fresh on the palate with flavors of blackberry, cherry and plum with a touch of licorice. | pleasantly paired with steak, burgers, lamb, baked pasta and tomato-based dishes
- Zinfandel, Ancient Peaks Santa Margarita Ranch (Bottle)$45.00
Paso Robles, California
- Zinfandel, Seghesio Angela’s Table (Bottle)$66.00
Alexander Valley, California
Bottles & Cans
- Blue Moon (Bottle)$7.00
- Bold Rock (Can)$6.50
- Buckler (Bottle) (non-alcoholic)$5.00
- Bud Light (Bottle)$4.50
- Bud Light Black Cherry Hard Seltzer (Can)$6.00
made with pure cane sugar, sparkling water, and a hint of natural fruit flavors
- Coors Light (Bottle)$4.50
- Corona Extra (Bottle)$6.25
- Evolution Lot 3 IPA (bottle)$5.75
- Guinness Draught Stout (Can)$7.50
- Hardywood Richmond Lager (16oz Can)$7.00
- Heineken (Bottle)$6.00
- Michelob Ultra$5.00
- Miller Lite$4.50Out of stock
- Sam Adams Just the Haze (N/A) (Can)$7.00
a world-class IPA for beer lovers that just happens to be non-alcoholic
- Stella Artois (Bottle)$6.00
- Yuengling Traditional Lager$5.00